Payment & Cancellation Policy
Everyone taking part in ice activities at Berger Foundation Iceplex (BFI) is required to sign a waiver (or have a parent/guardian sign a waiver). The registration system, DaySmart, only permits you to add your own family members to your account and purchase registrations on behalf of people in your family under your account.
Note: Punch Passes are valid for the purchaser and their immediate family only.
Stick ‘n Puck, Drop-in Hockey, Public Skate, or Freestyle
- Participation in drop-in programs can be purchased and reserved ahead of time online via DaySmart or purchased onsite.
- Pre-payment reservations are non-refundable. To request an account credit or transfer to another date, must be made no later than 48-hours in advance.
- Punch-card purchases are non-refundable.
- If a reserved session is cancelled by the facility, participants will be offered a refund or account credit.
Lessons & Camps
Learn to Play, Learn to Skate, Group Lessons, Skills Camps & Clinics
- Payment for a session is due prior to the first class in the session.
- BFI does not not offer makeups, credits, refunds, carryovers, for no-shows, cancellations or missed classes within a session.
- If a program is cancelled by BFI, participants will be offered a partial refund or account credit for the remaining dates in the session.
- Cancellations prior to a series beginning, are 100% refundable up to 14-days in advance of the first day in the session, and 50% refundable up to 7-days in advance of the first day in the session.
- To request a cancellation, contact Guest Services.
Firebirds Youth Rec League
- Players are required to pay for the full cost of the season for the league. Payment plans are available thorough the DaySmart registration system.
- Payment for league participation is non-refundable.
- If a season is cancelled by BFI, participants will be offered a partial refund or account credit for the remaining dates in the season.
- All gift cards sales are final.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by applicable law
Player, LEAGUE & SKATER PASSES
Purchases of annual player, skater and league passes are non-refundable.
Events & Private Ice Registrations
Private Ice Rentals, Tournament Rentals, Meeting Bookings
- Deposit due upon booking reservation.
- Refer to event booking agreement for pre-event cancellation terms and timelines.
- Settlement of additional event related costs incurred onsite due day-of event prior to check-out.
- Full payment required upon booking.
- Cancellations prior to 10-calendar days out are refundable up to 75%
- Cancellations after 10-calendar days are non-refundable.
Participants recognize the importance of following staff and coach instructions, and agree to follow such instructions. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed by Management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with the rules, terms and conditions applicable to the Berger Foundation Iceplex (BFI) facility, programs and events. Any fees paid in advance of a participant’s removal from a the facility, a program or event are non-refundable.
All participants taking part in activities on the ice, are required to sign a participation waiver.