Public ice skating sessions
We offer two Public Skate sessions. The Public Skate is open for all ages and levels. Adult Public Skate (18+) is for 18-year olds and older.
We encourage guests to pre-register for faster check-in.
- $15 per session
- $5 skate rental
- Socks are required! (Long socks are recommended)
- Skate sizes are true to shoe size. There are no half sizes, whole sizes only.
- High School Students with a valid current ID receive free skate rental on our Saturday evening Public Skates.
- Digital Lockers are available to rent, with limited availability.
- $10 skater aid rental. Skater Aids must stay in designated area.
- Children under 4-years-old skate free and are not required to sign-up on DaySmart.
- Save! $280 for a 20x punch pass
uPON ARRIVAL FOR PUBLIC SKATING
All guests will need to check-in at the Welcome Center to:
- Confirm their DaySmart pre-purchase
- Receive their Public Skating admission sticker
- Receive rental skates, if pre-ordered. Skates available for rent for $5, first come – first served. SOCKS REQUIRED.
- Provide your license plate for 3-hour complimentary parking
*Public Skating purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Schedule subject to change without notice. All sessions will be limited capacity.
FREE INTRO to Learn to Skate Preview
Open to the first 15 new students only who have not enrolled in any CV SK8 Academy classes for a limited time!
Class Dates: Four Tuesdays: January 30, February 6, February 20, February 27
Class lesson Time: 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm (Practice time 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm)
Class Level: Basic 1
Ages: 6 – 12 years
Capacity: 15 students only, first come – first served.
- This class will be held during our Tuesday afternoon public skate.
- Includes skate rental, 30-minute lesson, and 30 minutes of practice on the public session.
- Those who complete the 4-week session will receive a certificate and 20% off the enrollment fee for the upcoming March/April 7-week CV SK8 Academy session.
adult 18+ Public skate
Join us for a fun and supportive daily session for adults, ages 18 and over.
A great time to skate and mingle with fellow skaters.
Open to all adults 18 and older and all levels of skaters.
Admission: $12/session (skate rental not included)
We offer a group rate for 10 or more during our public skate session at $17.00 per person and includes ice skate rental. Group size count must be confirmed prior to attending to ensure availability and paid a minimum one week prior to the session.
Payment would be in one transaction and nonrefundable for the group rate.
If you would like to reserve a spot, please contact Yvonne Davis [email protected]
We offer fundraising opportunities that may be a good option for your school, charity, or organization.
The fundraising program gives organizations a fun way to raise funds for their initiative while having fun on the ice at a discounted rate.
Berger Foundation Iceplex Fundraising program:
- Select a public skating session at which to hold your fundraiser.
- Book your fundraiser.
- Design a flyer.
- Submit the flyer for approval by Iceplex.
- Print, and promote your fundraiser throughout your community.
For each person that returns a flyer or other communication document on specified fundraiser date when purchasing their discounted ticket, your group will receive $3.00 back!
Please contact Janet Cook at [email protected] for scheduling.
CALENDAR & SCHEDULES
View a full calendar of activities at the Berger Foundation Iceplex.