Parking is free of charge for registered guests of the Berger Foundation Iceplex. On arena Concert or Game days, guests of the Berger Foundation Iceplex must check-in at the Berger Foundation Iceplex Welcome Center prior to parking being validated for the session.
- Please bring your license plate number to the Welcome Center when checking in.
- Parking will be validated for the session guests are registered for, limit 3 hours.
Iceplex Code of Conduct
Locker Room Code of Conduct
Payment & Cancellation Policy
With the exception of registered medical or emotional support animals, pets are not permitted in the facility.
Photography and videography of any sort is NOT permitted in any locker room.
General photography in the facility is permitted.
Photography or videography of Firebird players during training and practice is only permitted by permission from the General Manager.
Elevators are located inside the Iceplex between the Welcome Center and the Iceplex balcony, overlooking the Berger Foundation Iceplex rink.
Should an emergency evacuation of the facility be required, please follow the instructions of the Welcome Center staff. There are exits at all four corners of the ice rink.
Concessions are available at the Guest Services counter.
Outside beer and alcohol is not permitted including any tailgating in the adjacent parking lots. Any patron violating this policy will be suspended from the facility.
Contact the Welcome Center to inquire about lost and found items. Items left longer than 2 weeks will be donated.
Outside beer and alcohol is not permitted. Any patron violating this policy will be suspended from the facility.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Drones, balloons and other flying objects.
- Explosives / fireworks
- Self-Defense Sprays (OC, Pepper Spray and Mace)
- Aerosol cans
- Brooms/broomsticks, selfie sticks, poles, and tripods
- Laser pointers
- Cans & glass containers
- Coolers or other hard sided containers
- Masks of any kind (medical masks exempt)
- Noise makers (whistles, horns)
- Projectiles such as beach balls, frisbees, flowers, confetti etc.
- Metal chains of any kind, including wallet chains
*This list is not exhaustive. Items not appearing on this list may still be prohibited at the discretion of Berger Foundation Iceplex Security if the items pose a potential threat to the safety of our guests.
Smoking and/or vaping are not permitted inside the facility.
Vending and soliciting are not permitted.
Public Wi-Fi is available to guests at Berger Foundation Iceplex.