Code of Conduct
- All public skate sessions are skate at your own risk.
- Iceplex cannot be held responsible for personal property, damage, or injuries
- Check in with Guest Service Specialists to receive your sticker. Sticker must be worn at all times.
- Skate must be worn to enter the ice surface.
- Skate in a slow and controlled manner – no racing, speed skating or tag.
- Do not carry children or secondary items while skating.
- Do not throw objects – snowballs, gloves, hats, etc.
- Skate individually or with one other person – no chain of skaters.
- No profanity in the ice arena.
- No food or drink on the ice.
- Do not stop and congregate in groups on the ice surface, please exit the ice to converse with friends.
- Figure Skaters – Public skaters have the right of way.
- Skater aids must remain in the coned off area.
- Follow the instructions and directions of the ice patrol at all times.
- Skaters who do not adhere to the Iceplex Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the facility.
*Public skating purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Schedule subject to change without any notice. All sessions will be limited capacity.